Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Newness

     New Curtains for the bedroom! They are pretty and silky and two tones of green. We (mostly I) have decided that the bedroom is going to be monochromatic green. I read somewhere (probably on The Nest) that monochromatic bedrooms are more relaxing because they don't over stimulate you...and hubby and I both love green bedrooms because they look spa like and relaxing. Thus...monochromatic green it is!

     In other curtain news, this is the pattern I picked out for the living room. It is silky and Oriental and I love it. I figure where better to have an Oriental theme than in Beijing! I am hoping that once I get these made I will feel inspired to pick out a rug, coffee table and end tables. 

1 comment:

  1. Those curtains are so pretty, I'm sure they'll look great with the green bedroom. Our bedroom is still an ugly shade of cream only because we cannot agree on a color!

    ReplyDelete