Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

More fixing

     This weekend we went at another piece of furniture. Next weekend we finish the final coat on the bed and paint the dressers. I love the way the room already looks SO different! After these transformations are done, I find a green toile pattern and finish the room! 

     Btw, my husband informed me today that no one cares about our bedroom transformation. I explained to him that, being a man, he just does not understand...that being said, if this does not make you wonder why you read my blog, leave a comment so I can show him!

Pre Transformation
Mid Transformation...obviously
The finished product...sorry it's crocked
Weekends over, hope your's was relaxing and wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. It looks great! I do love looking at renovations and makeovers, it's a great way to get ideas!

    ReplyDelete