Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bedroom

     Here is the bedroom, my second favorite room (the living room being my first). I know that I want the wall's to be painted a sage/light green color, but since there is no neighborhood Lowes/Home Depot here, I can't just go to the store and buy samples. Sad I know. So I went online to the Sherwin William's website and found the colors Witty Green, Picnic or Mesclun Green. Opinion?
http://www.sherwin-williams.com/do_it_yourself/paint_colors/ideas/color/interior/greens/

    
     The bedspread and the curtains both need to go. The curtains I want to burn, but the bedspread I will save for guests.


     Ughh! I hate light colored wood furniture from IKEA. It looks cheap and I really wish I could exchange it for another color. As it stands, it will probably just end up in the guest bedroom. I foresee that room becoming the dumping room for miscellaneous furniture.


     This piece I love! It is so antique and Chinese, and it is so cute!

    
     My lovely master bath! Marble, tile and porcelain perfection. I love it. The only think missing is storage underneath the sink.


     Again, if you have any suggestions, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment