Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thailand

Thailand was amazing. We had a great time relaxing and catching up on some much needed sleep. We swam in the pool, swam in the ocean, explored the island, got massages, got facials. It was glorious. It did rain the last 3 days but that's what you get when you go in the Low aka Rainy Season. Nonetheless, it was wonderful. The only slight hiccup was the food poisoning the last day that haunted me on the airport, airplane and for 2.5 days after we got home. That wasn't great. Everything else was though. Especially since I found a new favorite drink....Gin Fizz. Who knew Gin was good? Not me...but it is

In recent news, before I left, I bought tickets back to the States for a one month trip back home. I leave next Thursday for a month of hanging out all day and working at night. Wish me luck!

Kata Beach, Thailand
Corner room, extra large deck and Jacuzzi!
Only pic of the room, lame I know
Rainy day
Rocking the sunburn and crazy face...photographer my husband is not
Hubs with one of the kitchen kittens
Amazing trip!
The Resort
 Hope everyone else's summers are going well. I think blogging on my part might be a little slow for the next month or so, so please stick with me. I will be back :)

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a great trip. That room, WOW! Sorry about the food poisoning though. Luckily it was at the end of your trip. Have fun in the States!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thailand looks amazing and now I want to go!!! Where back in the States are you coming??

    ReplyDelete