Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

September

     I can't believe it is September already! I have been such a bad blogger this whole summer. There has been more work at the office and 2 weeks ago I started my Masters degree! I am now officially a student again. In two years I will have a MA in Marriage and Family Therapy! I am really excited and I have really enjoyed my class so far. Both of those things pretty much take it out of me. All of that plus tons of crazy friend drama. Soon I will write a proper post, I hope there are still people hanging in there and checking on my blog! Still really enjoying Footprints in the Sand and Tales of a Tai Tai and countless others! Picture update for now...

Great Wall
Summer Palace



1 comment:

  1. I'm still here reading your blog! Those are all such great pictures!

    ReplyDelete