Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Hello again...

I am a horrible blogger. It's hard to deny. That being said, I do have my excuses. This week, I not only had work, but 2 discussion posts, 2 written assignments and 2 term papers to write. You will be happy to know that except for some polishing on one paper, I am all finished. On top of that, in 5 days, we will be returning to Atlanta for the first time in 13 months for the holidays! I am so excited that I cannot think of anything else! So sorry I haven't blogged in a while, but I will try to find some inspiration this weekend! Happy Holidays! To my pregnant readers/people I follow who haven't given up on me and any other girl who likes awesome writers, check out Pregnant Chicken This woman writes so well and her shit is HILARIOUS. I am not ashamed to say that I was weeping I was laughing so hard when I was reading this at work this week....yeah that's right people, when I wasn't writing papers, I was reading this totally non work related blog...at work. Anyway, enjoy...you will thank me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment